SydneyTango
Welcome, Guest User  Click to Login 
visiting sydney
Hi there We are staying in Sydney [ Seaforth area ] 12th Jan to 27th Feb 2012 . Happy new year by the way . We are beginners/improvers. Can anyone comment on good classes for us . Somebody passionate about the dance , and not running a business to make money . We will be making regular visits , and want to get into the social scene . We only have 6 weeks on our first visit so don,t want to waste time looking for the right place to learn/dance . Thank you in advance to anybody who can give us their opinion , and their personal experience of learning in Sydney . psto .

Re: visiting sydney

Originally posted by psto

Hi there We are staying in Sydney [ Seaforth area ] 12th Jan to 27th Feb 2012 . Happy new year by the way . We are beginners/improvers. Can anyone comment on good classes for us . Somebody passionate about the dance , and not running a business to make money . We will be making regular visits , and want to get into the social scene . We only have 6 weeks on our first visit so don,t want to waste time looking for the right place to learn/dance . Thank you in advance to anybody who can give us their opinion , and their personal experience of learning in Sydney . psto .

Hi and welcome to Sydney. I am Margarita from Tango Embrace - we actually hold our monthly Saturday milonga at Seaforth Bowling Club and on 21st January it is a Fundraiser for an Orphanage in Mexico it is going to be a spectacular night I believe. I have never done a reply post before! So I don't want to bore the whole world with details. We have classes on Northern Beaches that you can view on this website and if you email me I can send you more information. Cheers

Re: visiting sydney
Hi there , thank you for the reply . My first time to use a post site as well , I guess that proves that they are effective . We are in Seaforth now , so I will find your website , and be in touch . Many thanks psto

SydneyTango
© 2022 Software Development Services
Morena Dancewear
Opinion poll
Where do you mainly go for tango event details in Sydney?

Newsletter
Register to the site for free, and subscribe to the weekly newsletter